- GISsurfer is a public service from MappingSupport.com.
- Anyone can surf GIS data. No GIS savvy required!
- GISsurfer links you can click to see recreation maps and disaster maps.
- Training videos
- Basemaps include topo maps, aerials, National Geographic and others.
- Make your own custom map link.
- Make georeferenced JPGs & PNGs.
- Touch interface on mobile devices.
- Mouse interface on non-mobile devices.
- USNG, MGRS and UTM gridlines and labels
- Except for news media, non-commercial use only!
PDF file with list of 3,000+ ArcGIS server addresses
View the map full screen