- GISsurfer is a public service from MappingSupport.com.
- Anyone can surf GIS data. No GIS savvy required!
- For interactive GIS recreation and disaster maps click Menu ==> "GISsurfer special maps" and scroll down.
- Basemaps include topo maps, aerials, National Geographic and others.
- Make your own custom map link. Menu ==> Link to this map.
- Touch interface on mobile devices.
- Mouse interface on non-mobile devices.
- View public-facing GIS data.
- USNG, MGRS and UTM gridlines and labels
- Except for news media, non-commercial use only!
- Try GISsurfer v2.0 beta.
PDF file with list of 3,500+ ArcGIS server addresses
View the map full screen